Start spreading the news, Moneta has its own trust company! This move provides our advisors with tools to more efficiently pass clients’ net worth onto the next generation and furthers our commitment to fiduciary practices and independence.
Below, we laid out a few of our top media highlights showcasing the announcement:
St. Louis Business Journal: St. Louis investment firm Moneta forms its own trust company in latest step to fortify its independence
- Partner Gene Diederich and CEO & Chairman of the Board Eric Kittner shared background on the advisor and client demand that led to the creation of Moneta Trust. Diederich noted how Moneta advisors’ knowledge of individual client needs made supporting their wealth transfer plan the obvious next step. The team’s thoughts also appeared in the Kansas City Business Journal.
St. Louis Post-Dispatch: Business bulletin board: Moneta expands; Alliance merges; Trouw breaks ground
- Covering news in our headquarters of St. Louis, this local outlet included the announcement in a business news brief.
- Our CEO & Chairman of the Board Eric Kittner explained the impetus behind establishing Moneta Trust. In the article, he details how an in-house trust company can better serve the unique needs of clients with complex financial situations.
Missouri Business Alert: Missouri Minute: Lawmakers pass bill limiting local health orders; gas prices hit six-year high
- News of the launch and the motive for establishing Moneta Trust was highlighted in this local Missouri outlet, which covers top business news across the state.
Family Wealth Report: Moneta launches trust to aid family wealth transfer
Eric Kittner, CEO & Chairman of the Board, and Gene Diederich, Partner, discussed the details of launching Moneta Trust. The duo shared how the trust company will simplify the upcoming intergenerational transfer of wealth.
Springfield Business Journal: STL investment firm forms trust company
- This Missouri-based outlet detailed how the capabilities of a trust company will benefit Moneta clients.
WealthManagement.com: Another RIA gets into the trust business
- Our CEO & Chairman of the Board Eric Kittner explained how developing a trust company allows Moneta advisors to manage client assets through generations — something clients have requested for a long time.
Kansas City Business Journal: Moneta partner sheds light on plans for its trust company in KC
- Partner Gene Diederich explained the history of the firm’s involvement in Kansas City as well as the drive for launching Moneta Trust there. The article also ran in the St. Louis Business Journal.
© 2021 Moneta Group, LLC. Moneta is a service mark owned by Moneta Group, LLC. Advisory services are offered through Moneta Group Investment Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of Moneta Group, LLC. Registration as an investment advisor does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Trust services are offered through Moneta Trust. Moneta Trust is chartered pursuant to Kansas statutes as a non-depository retail trust company and regulated by the Kansas Office of State Bank Commissioner. Moneta Trust is a wholly owned subsidiary of Moneta Holding Corp. which itself is a wholly owned subsidiary of Moneta Group, LLC. These articles do not individually or collectively constitute an offer to sell or buy securities, nor does any statement contained herein represent any specific recommendation.