Moneta is looking for someone like you. Here’s why you should be looking at Moneta.
Culture can make or break a company. That’s why whenever you’re searching for a job, these questions flood your mind: Will I fit in? Will I want to spend 8 hours a day with these people? Will I find meaning in my work?
At Moneta, we know how important the answers to these questions are. We may technically be in the financial advisory business, but really we are in the people business. We take care of people—both our clients and each other—by offering world-class services that empower and inspire. There is truly no better feeling than walking into the office each day and feeling like you are part of something bigger. At Moneta, we know this feeling well.
We have four client-facing roles that may interest you: Client Service Administrator, Client Service Manager, Operations Manager, and Advisor. We also have multiple openings on our growing infrastructure team. Learn more about each below.
Or, if you already know that you see yourself at Moneta, submit your resume for general consideration:
Client service administrator
If you love improving efficiencies and helping others do the same, our Client Service Administrator role is perfect for you. Here’s what else you need:
- Strong Critical Thinking Skills: You will enhance processes for our client facing teams, improving efficiencies and ensuring they are prepared to provide the best service possible.
- Experience in Process Development: A meticulous, detail-oriented multitasker will be successful when providing administrative support.
- Proactivity: You’ll need a desire to take ownership of the role, while organizing and executing onresponsibilities.
- A High School Diploma is required; some college preferred.
Client service manager
If you thrive when having a profound impact on the lives of others, our Client Service Manager role is ideal for you. Here’s what else you need:
- World-Class Service: You will need a desire to go above and beyond for our clientele, promising a lot and delivering more.
- Keen Relationship Development Skills: Someone with a true desire to make the lives of our clients easier and more effective will thrive in this role.
- Creativity: Strong analytical skills allow you to solve any problem thrown your way.
- B.S. Degree, Accounting or Finance; GPA 3.5 or higher plus one-year experience ideal.
If overseeing the big picture and keeping everyone on the team organized brings you joy, our Operations Manager role is perfect for you. Here’s what else you need:
- Communication Skills: You’ll spend lots of time ensuring that the team operates as a cohesive unit.
- Extreme Organization Skills: A true desire to keep projects moving forward in a timely manner will be key to this role.
- Flexibility: Adaptability and the ability to multitask with little or no supervision are core competencies for this position.
- B.S. Degree, Business; relevant experience in an operations management role.
You’ll fit this role if you have the technical ability to facilitate services including portfolio management, education planning, business planning and beyond. You will find the job rewarding if you love understanding each client’s unique financial situation and serving them with exceptional care. Here’s what else you need:
- Financial Acumen: You will participate heavily in client meetings and financial planning, often taking on clients of your own
- Keen Relationship Development Skills: A people-focused individual will build deep lasting relationships with clients.
- Strong Analytical Skills: Being able to visualize, articulate and solve complex problems for clients will be a daily activity in this role.
- B.S. Degree and a J.D., CPA, CFP®, CFA® or Master’s degree and 4+ years’ experience
In addition to our client-facing roles, Moneta has a large, 80+ member infrastructure team that helps make Moneta run. From Centralized Services to accounting, from technology to human resources, from compliance to investments, we have dedicated staff to manage the day-to-day of Moneta. This allows our client-facing team to focus on what they love, taking care of clients, and provides a multitude of unique opportunities for a variety of skills and backgrounds.
Note: Advisors at Moneta Group also have the unique opportunity to advance their careers in a long-term and intentional way. Our Partner in Training program offers a clear career path for those interested in being part of our sustainable business model.