Moneta Group Senior Advisor Laura Hessel works on the Kukla McGinnis Brown Team to cultivate long-lasting relationships with clients. Laura’s goal is to understand each aspect of her clients’ financial lives in order to serve their best interests.
Laura began working as an intern at Moneta while attending St. Louis University, where she earned a BSBA in Economics and Finance. Drawn to the service aspect of Moneta’s Family CFO approach, she continued on full-time after graduation. In 2010, she was promoted to Advisor and then Senior Advisor in 2016.
Today, Laura constantly looks for opportunities to further her education and gain a deeper understanding of the finance industry. In order to provide the best service to clients, she continues to expand her responsibilities and expertise.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™
- Moneta Group Employee Charity Committee
- Haven of Grace, Treasurer, Board Member, Endowment Committee Chair
- Friends of Kids with Cancer
- Junior Achievement of St. Louis
- Saint Louis University, Young Alumni Association