Kara Harmon works with her clients at Moneta to serve as their financial advocate, by providing not only knowledgeable advice, but also the ‘Raving Fan’ service that every client deserves.
Kara earned her B.S. in Accountancy from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, and then went on to pursue several professional designations to gain expertise in tax, investments, and retirement planning. Prior to joining Moneta in 2001, Kara served clients in the tax and family wealth planning groups of a global accounting firm.
Today, Kara works with her Moneta team to develop enduring, multi-generational relationships with clients based on trust and understanding. In order to develop a comprehensive plan that will lead to success, she strives to fully understand every aspect of a family’s financial situation. Kara works to deliver personalized, conflict-free advice in pursuit of a single objective: the achievement of her clients’ financial goals.
Outside of Moneta, Kara enjoys traveling and spending time with her husband, Mike, and son, Nathan.
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- ACCREDITED WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADVISOR?
- CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANNING COUNSELOR?
- FIVE STAR Wealth Manager
- Saint Louis University Bequest and Gift Council
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital Legacy Advisors
- Spirit of St. Louis Women’s Fund
- Wednesday Club of St. Louis
- St. Louis Scott Gallagher Soccer Mom