Moneta Group Partner Julie Sward works with each of her clients as their Family CFO. Selected as a Five Star Wealth Manager annually since 2012, Julie uses her expertise and significant experience to lead her clients towards a successful financial future.
Julie received her B.S. Accountancy, summa cum laude, from the University of Missouri and J.D. from The University of Texas. She also attended University College London Faculty of Laws.
Before joining Moneta, Julie spent 16 years in a variety of roles within the financial services industry. She worked as an estate planning attorney at Bryan Cave then as a wealth management advisor at TIAA-CREF. She worked on estate plans, retirement plans, charitable giving, and investments.
Moneta’s core value of putting client’s first – “Raving Fan” service – attracted Julie to the firm from the beginning. Julie and her team work to provide clients with this high level of service and expertise by using a comprehensive approach. For the Sward Team, knowing clients’ families, aspirations, dreams, and life-stages is crucial to providing a good and flexible plan.
When not at work, Julie is an active member of the St. Louis community. She also enjoys training for triathlons, traveling, home renovations, and spending time with her husband, Ted, son, family, and friends.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Accredited Estate Planner®
- Women’s Society of Washington University, Board of Directors
- Children’s Legacy Partners, Board of Directors
- Great Circle, Board of Directors
- Shakespeare Festival St. Louis, Board of Directors
- SouthSide Early Childhood Center, Board of Directors
- STL Women’s Group on Race Relations
- Spirit of St. Louis Women’s Fund, Member
- Forest Park Forever, Planned Giving Committee
- Grace Episcopal Church, Planned Giving Committee
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Team in Training
- Eliot Society of Washington University
- Estate Planning Council of St. Louis