Laura Hessel CFP®, CDFA™
Direct (314) 244-3322 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Moneta Group Senior Advisor Laura Hessel works on the Kukla McGinnis Brown Team to cultivate long-lasting relationships with clients. Laura’s goal is to understand each aspect of her clients’ financial lives in order to serve their best interests.
Laura received her BSBA in Economics and Finance from Saint Louis University. During her time at SLU, she began working as an intern for Don Kukla. Drawn to the service aspect of Moneta’s Family CFO approach, she continued on full-time after graduation. In 2010, she was promoted to Advisor on the Kukla Schick Team. With hard work and dedication, Laura was promoted to Senior Advisor on the Kukla McGinnis Brown Team in 2016.
Today, Laura constantly looks for opportunities to further her education and gain a deeper understanding of the finance industry. In order to provide the best service to clients, she continues to expand her responsibilities and
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™
- Moneta Group Employee Charity Committee
- Haven of Grace, Board Member, Endowment Committee
- Friends of Kids with Cancer
- Junior Achievement of St. Louis
- Saint Louis University, Young Alumni Association