Eric Kittner CPA, CFP®
Direct (314) 244-3219 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Moneta Group Partner Eric Kittner works with his clients to build solid financial plans through fully understanding his clients, educating clients about realistic goals, and preparing for potential curveballs.
Eric earned his B.A. in Accounting from The Catholic University of America in Washington D.C. He also attended the London School of Economics. Prior to joining Moneta, he worked at Arthur Andersen and then spent time as a tax associate at RubinBrown, LLP.
Looking to build relationships and have a more proactive role in his clients’ lives, Eric joined Moneta as an Advisor on the Sheehan Team in 2003. He was later promoted to principal.
Eric works with his team to approach every client‘s situation with a unique perspective. Each client is different, and variables such as age, earning capacity, and retirement goals impact the construction of the financial plan. By identifying realistic options and simplifying the complexities, the Sheehan Kittner Team strives to make solid, progressive, and flexible financial plans and provide the tools needed to fulfill all of their client’s goals.
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Moneta Group, Board of Directors
- Youth Learning Center, past Vice President of the Board
- The First Tee of Greater St. Louis, past Board Member
- Gateway to Hope, past Golf Tournament Committee member
- Clayton Century Foundation, past Major Gifts Committee member