Travis is a frequent television guest on local KTVI Channel 2 and has been quoted in numerous publications, such as The Wall Street Journal, St. Louis Business Journal, St. Louis Magazine, Kansas City Business Journal, Plan Sponsor Magazine, Investment News and more. He also published a book titled, Make Your Money Work.
Outside of work, Travis and his wife, Marina, enjoy traveling and spending time with their identical twin boys, Bruce and Dominic. Travis also enjoys golf and spending time outdoors, especially if sporting clays are involved.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Financial Planning Association of St. Louis, past President
- Five Star Wealth Manager award recipient, multiple years
- Missouri State University Alumni Association
- University of Missouri St. Louis Finance Advisory Board member
“It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it.”
– Benjamin Franklin
What is the SECURE Act and how can it impact you?
Are tech companies a good investment?
Ask the CFP: Should I Roll my Pension to an IRA?
MEET MY FAMILY
Beach time at Gulf Shores, Alabama.
Enjoying a glass of wine at Cooper’s Hawk, one of our favorite restaurants.
Our identical twin boys.
100 South Brentwood Blvd.
St. Louis, Missouri, 63105