Tasha earned her B.S. in Finance, with an accounting minor, and her MBA with a concentration in Finance from Missouri State University. While in school, she worked as an Investment Assistant at Central Trust and Investment Company. Her role there helped prepare her for the next phase of her life when she joined Moneta Group as a Client Service Manager in 2011. Constantly pursuing opportunities to continue her education and expand her expertise, Tasha earned her CFP® designation in 2013 and was promoted to Advisor in 2014.
Outside of her time at Moneta, Tasha enjoys traveling as much as possible, reading and spending time with her husband, family, friends and “pup child” Vivian.
- MBA, Missouri State University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Board Member – Kids in the Middle
- Co-Chair of 2016 Kids in the Middle Young Professionals Gala
- Co-Chair of 2017 Kids in the Middle Gala
- Moneta Momentum Charity Committee
- CERTIFIED DIVORCE FINANCIAL ANALYST®
100 South Brentwood Blvd.
St. Louis, Missouri, 63105