Ron earned his B.S. in Accounting and Masters of Accounting with a concentration in Taxation from Southern Illinois University. Prior to joining Moneta he spent 17 years in public accounting. As a tax and business advisory partner at Ernst & Young, Ron was involved in various tax leadership, business development, and client service roles. He also spent time at Price Waterhouse, now PriceWaterhouseCoopers, experiencing all facets of the business, encompassing corporate, individual and family matters.
On The Compardo Team, Ron strives to consistently exceed client expectations. He works to listen to his clients, understand their real needs, and forge long-term relationships that will lead to clients’ financial success.
Ron and his wife, Diane Compardo, have three active boys. He enjoys coaching his boys’ basketball teams and using his family season tickets for Cardinals’ games. Ron also likes to spend time reading, exploring new wines, taking family adventure trips and grilling by the pool.
- Southern Illinois University
- B.S., Accounting
- Master of Accountancy, Concentration in Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant
- AICPA and MSCPA
- Southern Illinois University: College of Business, Dean’s External Advisory Board
- Southern Illinois University School of Accounting, Advisory Board
- Cardinal Ritter Senior Services, Finance Committee Member, Former Board Member and Treasurer
- Forsyth School, Former Board Treasurer and Finance Chair
- Angels’ Arms, Former Board Member
- Webster University George Herbert Walker School of Business and Technology, Former Board Member