Nancy GeorgenCLU, ChFC, J.D.
Nancy earned her B.S. in Mathematics from Fontbonne University and J.D. from Washington University School of Law. She joined Moneta Group in 1972 and, in 1989, co-founded Retirement Plan Services, LLC, a full-service retirement plan administration company.
At Moneta, Nancy’s priority is to build sustainable, long-term relationships. Her average client relationship is longer than 15 years, and she has worked with many of her clients for more than 25 years. She uses this long-term perspective and her experience to offer insight and guidance on life transitions to both new and existing clients.
Nancy’s clients consist primarily of individuals, families, business owners, and professionals in the areas of investment management and financial planning, insurance and estate review, and retirement planning.
Outside of Moneta, Nancy is active in community service and charitable work, with a focus on education. She and her husband, Michael, have two children.
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Fontbonne University, Board of Trustees
- COCA, Investment and Endowment Committee
- Forest Park Forever, Finance Committee
- Crossroads College Preparatory School, Board of Trustees, former member, past Board Chair