Michelle BeattieCPA, CIA
Michelle earned a B.A. in Accountancy and Finance from St. Ambrose University. Throughout her career, Michelle has held positions in public accounting, risk management, fixed income analytics and trading. She believes her diverse background has provided her with a multi-faceted knowledge base and skill set in financial strategy and invaluable experience in building relationships with clients from various backgrounds.
Michelle is actively involved in her community and serves on the Finance Committee of the Lake Saint Louis Community Association. She is also a dedicated member of the Board of Directors for TREE House of Greater St. Louis.
Outside of the office, Michelle enjoys a rich home life where her children are her number one source of joy and chaos. In her free time, she enjoys participating in a variety of lake activities, mountain biking, playing squash and experimenting with clever ways to sneak healthy food into her kids’ diets.
- Bachelor of Arts, Accounting and Finance, St. Ambrose University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Secretary, Lake Saint Louis Community Association Finance Committee
- Tree House of Greater St. Louis, Board of Directors and Chair of Finance Committee