Michael CarpenterJ.D., CPA, CFP®
At Moneta, Michael's team handles a wide array of financial issues for clients. Using a variety of sophisticated financial tools and a depth of knowledge, Michael is able to help clients achieve their financial objectives.
Michael has served as Chair of the Magic House Young Professionals Board. He enjoys playing golf and traveling with his wife, Camille. They recently welcomed their first baby, a son named Van.
- Juris Doctorate
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Masters of Accountancy, magna cum laude
- Missouri Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of St. Louis
- Financial Planning Association
- Series 65 (Registered Investment Advisor) licensed
- The Magic House, Chair of the Young Professionals Board