Megan Nangle RileyAIF®, J.D., LL.M.
Megan earned her B.A. in Political Science from Denison University, cum laude, her J.D. from Saint Louis University School of Law, and her LL.M. in Taxation from Washington University School of Law. She joined Moneta in 1995 and served as an Advisor on the Georgen team beginning in 1998.
In 2012, the Finerty Pietroburgo Carpenter Team and Georgen Team partnered to form the Finerty Retirement Plan Team, a specialized group dedicated to serving the needs of institutional clients. Megan continues to serve on the Finerty Retirement Plan Team today.
When she’s away from work, you will most likely find Megan near a youth soccer field with her family. She also makes it a priority to find time for volunteer work and community service.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Series 65 licensed
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Junior League of St. Louis
- Ready Readers, Board Member
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital, Legacy Advisor
- ASPPA Member (American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries)