Logan FinertyCFP®, CFA®
Logan earned his B.S. in Business with a concentration in Finance from the University of Richmond. After graduation, he returned to St. Louis and spent a year working for Wells Fargo as a Product Specialist on the firm’s fixed-income trading desk. He then joined investment management firm Thompson, Siegel, and Walmsley in Richmond, VA as an Associate Analyst. Looking to return home, he joined Moneta two years later as an Advisor on the Finerty Pietroburgo Carpenter Team.
A Chartered Financial Analyst® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Logan uses his expertise and significant experience to help clients navigate complicated financial decisions that help them reach their financial goals.
A St. Louis native, Logan was honored in 2016 by the St. Louis Business Journal as one of its 30 Under 30 winners. He is active in the community, serving as President of the Friends of CharacterPlus, a Regional Leader of the University of Richmond Alumni Association, and on the alumni board for John Burroughs School. He lives in Clayton, and, in his free time, enjoys tennis, golf, and rooting for the St. Louis Cardinals.
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST ®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- 30 Under 30: St. Louis Business Journal 2016
- St. Louis Art Museum Board, Trustee
- Boys and Girls Club of Greater St. Louis, Trustee
- Friends of CharacterPlus, Board Member, President
- John Burroughs School, Alumni Board
- St. Louis CFA Society
- Estate Planning Council of St. Louis
- The Financial Planning Association