Kelli JonesCFP®, CPA, MAcc
After agreeing on a common goal – one set by the client – Kelli advocates on their behalf to ensure life’s twists and turns do not get in the way from achieving success. It could mean working with the client’s other advisors, organizing family meetings, or sending gentle reminders to a client to ensure financial to do’s get completed. Her sole purpose is to be an excellent Family CFO.
On the Duff team, Kelli is a respected team member with the second longest tenure. She is a mentor, teacher, and sounding board for a variety of teammates. On any given week Kelli helps develop game plans to grow the skills of others, resolve operational challenges, and build the team’s technical planning capabilities.
Kelli joined the Duff Team at Moneta as an Advisor in 2002 after starting her career at Arthur Andersen because she was attracted to Moneta’s client-centered team approach. She was recognized with Jefferson City Magazine’s 2014 “Ones to Watch” award and has been honored as a FIVE STAR Wealth Manager annually since 2012. She earned both her B.S. in Accountancy and Master in Accountancy from University of Missouri – Columbia.
When not at Moneta, Kelli engages as a positive force in her community by serving on many boards for nonprofit organizations. Kelli and her husband enjoy traveling, trout fishing, Mizzou sports and spending time with their children. She and her family live in Jefferson City.
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- HALO Foundation, Board of Directors and Treasurer, Past Jefferson City Volunteer Coordinator and Jefferson City Art Reach Auction Chair
- Mary’s Health Center Foundation, Past Board of Directors and Finance Committee
- Jefferson City Public Schools, Vanguard Leadership Program
- Rape and Abuse Crisis Service of Jefferson City, Past Treasurer and President
- Belair Elementary PTA, Past President and Treasurer