Kara HarmonCPA, CFP®, AWMA®, CRPC®
Kara earned her degree in Accounting from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, and then went on to pursue several professional designations to gain expertise in tax, investments, and retirement planning. Prior to joining Moneta in 2001, Kara served clients in the tax and family wealth planning groups of a global accounting firm. Today, Kara collaborates with her Moneta team to develop enduring, multi-generational relationships with clients based on trust and understanding.
Kara works to advance Moneta in the areas of Training & Organizational Development, Finance, and Moneta Charitable Foundation.
Outside of Moneta, Kara enjoys traveling, hiking National Parks, and spending time with her husband and son.
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- ACCREDITED WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADVISOR®
- CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANNING COUNSELOR®
- FIVE STAR Wealth Manager
- Saint Louis University Bequest and Gift Council
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital Legacy Advisors
- Spirit of St. Louis Women’s Fund
- St. Louis Area Foodbank Finance Committee
- Wednesday Club of St. Louis
- St. Louis Scott Gallagher Soccer Mom