Garrett ReegMBA, CFP®
Garrett serves Family Office and Family CFO clients, leading them through complex investment and estate planning decisions as well as navigating tax planning for both closely held private companies and corporate executives. He tackles multi-generational planning and is available for his clients during every step.
Garrett earned both his Bachelor of Arts in Personal Financial Planning and a Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from Lindenwood University where Garrett attended on a full athletic scholarship, playing as a starting forward on the men's basketball team. As a local St. Louis high-school basketball standout, he earned First Team All-State, St. Louis All-Metro Team, and his most proud accomplishment, the First Team All-State Academic Squad.
Garrett stays active in basketball currently coaching and managing a middle-school basketball program. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, trying to improve his golf game and attending sporting events of all kinds. He and his wife, Erica, live in Oakville and are devoted parents to their mischievous fur-baby, Bentley.
- B.A., Personal Financial Planning, Lindenwood University
- M.B.A., Concentration in Finance, Lindenwood University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP)
- Oakville Middle School Basketball Feeder Program, Coach
- Oakbridge Community Church, Member of multiple committees and community outreach programs