Eric KittnerCPA, CFP®
Looking to build relationships and have a more proactive role in his clients’ lives, Eric joined Moneta as a Advisor on the Sheehan Team in 2003. He was later promoted to Partner.
On January 1, 2018, Eric was named Moneta’s Managing Partner and Board Chairman. As Managing Partner, Kittner is passionate about all things Moneta.
“My goal is to ensure that we continue to care for our clients with exceptional service; that we continue to build great teams and maintain our independence; and that we develop the next generation of advisors so that the clients of the future can experience the same service that clients receive today.”
In addition to his role as Managing Partner, Eric is dedicated to working with his team to approach every client‘s situation with a unique perspective. Each client is different, and variables such as age, earning capacity, and retirement goals impact the construction of the financial plan. By identifying realistic options and simplifying the complexities, the Kittner Sheehan Team strives to make solid, progressive, and flexible financial plans and provide the tools needed to fulfill all of their client’s goals.
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Moneta Group, Board of Directors, Chairman
- Youth Learning Center, past Vice President of the Board
- The First Tee of Greater St. Louis, past Board Member
- Gateway to Hope, past Golf Tournament Committee member
- Clayton Century Foundation, past Major Gifts Committee member