Diane CompardoCPA, CFP®, PFS, AWMA®
As a Certified Public Accountant, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, a Personal Financial Specialist, and an Accredited Wealth Management Advisor?, Diane uses her significant experience to help individual and institutional clients do what is best in every situation.
Diane earned her B.S. and Masters in Accounting from Southern Illinois University. Prior to joining Moneta, Diane was a manager with Price Waterhouse, now PriceWaterhouseCoopers, in the Personal Financial Services Division. During her five years there, she provided senior corporate executives and other high net worth individuals with comprehensive financial planning services. Her range of expertise covers investment planning and portfolio design, stock options, qualified and non-qualified executive compensation, and estate planning, including individual tax analysis and compliance.
Diane joined Moneta Group in 1997. Today, she is the Managing Partner of The Compardo Team, which consists of 14 trusted advisors serving both individual and institutional clients. The Compardo Team works with every client to set goals and objectives and make measured financial decisions.
Outside of her work at Moneta, Diane spends as much free time with her family and friends as possible. She also enjoys reading, golfing, and running. Diane is also a passionate supporter of youth in need, particularly our homeless youth in the St. Louis area. Diane and her husband, Ron Wienstroer, have three children.
- Bachelor of Science, Accountancy, Southern Illinois University
- Master of Accountancy, concentration in taxation, Southern Illinois University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Member AICPA
- Member MSCPA
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisors
- Covenant House of Missouri, Board Treasurer and Finance Chair
- Southern Illinois University Foundation, Board Member
- Women Presidents’ Organization, Member
- Spirit of St. Louis Women’s Fund, Advisory Council
- The Lane Thomas Foundation, Treasurer and Finance Chair