David SadlerCPA, CFP®, PFS, AWMA®
Dave works with his team to deliver the knowledgeable, objective advice and proactive service needed to maintain successful long-term client relationships. The Sadler Georgen Harmon Team (SGH) strives to serve as an advocate for every family with the professional relationships developing into personal friendships based on trust and confidence.
The SGH Team includes two additional partners, Nancy Georgen and Kara Harmon providing a high level of overall team depth and expertise. An ongoing focus of the SGH Team is building a sustainable practice to serve clients and their families for generations.
Dave joined Moneta Group as Partner and Advisor in 1995. Prior to joining Moneta, Dave was a manager in the Personal Financial Services practice for Price Waterhouse providing tax and financial planning advice to high net worth families. Dave received his Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, magna cum laude, from the University of Tulsa.
Outside of Moneta, Dave enjoys golf and other outdoor recreation. He lives in Glendale, Missouri with his wife, Christine, and their two daughters, Kendall and Jordan.
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor℠
- Moneta Board and Executive Committee Member
- Algonquin Golf Club, Past Board Member
- Ronald McDonald House Charities, Board Member and Chair of the Development Committee