Anthony AiazziCPA, CFA®, CFP®
Tony earned his B.S. in Accounting and Masters in Accountancy from University of Missouri – Columbia. Prior to joining Moneta, Tony spent time as an auditor at RubinBrown. He joined Moneta to experience a more collaborative, team approach to working with clients. Tony has achieved the Certified Public Accountant, CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST®, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designations.
Outside of Moneta, Tony is active in the St. Louis community. He lives in Des Peres with his wife and their three children.
- Certified Public Accountant
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- SLUH Alumni Board Member
- St. Louis Children’s Choir, Finance Committee Member, Former Board Member and Treasurer
- St. Louis Tiger Club, Former Board Member and Treasurer