Andrew BouquetJ.D., CFP®
Andrew received his B.S., summa cum laude, in Finance and Spanish from the University of Dayton in 2012 and his J.D. from Saint Louis University School of Law in 2015. During law school, Andrew worked at a local estate planning law firm, in the corporate law department of a large public company, and spent a semester as an "extern" at the Saint Louis Zoo.
Andrew is passionate about hunting and wildlife conservation. When he’s not at work, you can find him on a tractor or in a tree stand at his family’s farm in Pike County, Missouri. Andrew also serves as Treasurer for the St. Louis Chapter of Quail Forever, a nonprofit.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Juris Doctorate
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- Estate Planning Council of St. Louis, Member
- Quail Forever, Board of Directors – St. Louis Chapter
- Conservation Federation of Missouri, Member
- Backcountry Hunters & Anglers, Member