Before joining Moneta, Aaron was a math teacher at Oakville High School for more than 16 years where he was actively involved in the school's athletic programs, coaching basketball, football and track.
Leading the girls' basketball team to a district championship is one of his favorite memories. Aaron is passionate about children and families, making him perfectly suited to work with multi-generational Family CFO clients.
Aaron earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Secondary Education from the University of Missouri, Columbia. He went on to earn a Master of Arts in Athletic Administration from William Woods University and a Master of Arts in Education from Southwest Baptist University.
Aaron lives in Columbia, Ill. with his wife, Jocelyn, and their three children. When not at work, he loves to play golf and softball, as well as work on home-improvement projects. Aaron and his entire family are ardent volunteers in the community. They often spend time working at their local food pantry and are regular volunteers for Sweet Celebrations, a non-profit organization which provides custom birthday parties complete with gifts, decorations and cake for children in homeless shelters and foster homes.
- B.S., Secondary Education, University of Missouri – Columbia
- M.A., Athletic Administration, William Woods University
- M.A., Education, Southwest Baptist University
- Lutheran High School South, Junior Varsity Boys Basketball Coach
- Sweet Celebrations, Volunteer
- Christ Community Lutheran School, Volunteer Boys Basketball Coach