Michael TorneyJ.D., CFP®, LL.M.
Mike joins Moneta Group after serving as an Associate Wealth Advisor at Buckingham Strategic Wealth for 3 years. Prior to that, he served as a Law Clerk while acquiring his J.D. and LL.M. in Taxation from Washington University School of Law. Mike received his B.A. in Government from Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. He holds his Certified Financial Planner™ designation.
Mike’s thrilled to be part of Moneta’s rich history of delivering Raving Fan service and enjoys working with the Duff team’s talented professionals to serve current clients and grow the team’s business.
Outside of Moneta, Mike is an avid golfer and squash player. Mike, his wife Erin, and their black lab Tucker live in Glendale.
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Juris Doctor
- Leadership Clayton, Class of 2016
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- MUNY Young Friends Council, Co-Chair
- Missouri Botanical Garden – Young Friends Council, Co-Chair
- Estate Planning Council of St. Louis