The WEBER DICKENS Team
With a combined thirty plus years of experience in working with clients in varying situations and circumstances, Doug Weber and Bill Dickens have developed an extensive expertise in counseling successful individuals, families and institutions in the areas of:
- Executive Benefits and Financial Planning
- Business Transitions
- Wealth Preservation and Legacy Planning
- Emerging Affluent and Wealth Accumulation
- Women in Transition
- Retirement from Federal Service
- Qualified Retirement Plan Design and Administration for Businesses
- Endowment and Private Foundation Policy Design and Investment Management
We take pride in the confidence our clients place in our team and for the opportunity to act as their advocate in the financial matters they face allowing them to enjoy more of what they enjoy in life.
News & UPDATES
Moneta responds to demand for trust capabilities to enhance intergenerational wealth transfer ST. LOUIS — May 11, 2021 — In an enterprising move,...
As one of the nation’s top 10 independent RIAs, leading business and financial media outlets frequently turn to Moneta’s thought leaders for our...
The global pandemic left more than its fair share of scars in 2020, but local communities are healing together in 2021. People and organizations...
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
100 South Brentwood Blvd.
St. Louis, Missouri, 63105