The WEBER DICKENS Team
With a combined thirty plus years of experience in working with clients in varying situations and circumstances, Doug Weber and Bill Dickens have developed an extensive expertise in counseling successful individuals, families and institutions in the areas of:
- Executive Benefits and Financial Planning
- Business Transitions
- Wealth Preservation and Legacy Planning
- Emerging Affluent and Wealth Accumulation
- Women in Transition
- Retirement from Federal Service
- Qualified Retirement Plan Design and Administration for Businesses
- Endowment and Private Foundation Policy Design and Investment Management
We take pride in the confidence our clients place in our team and for the opportunity to act as their advocate in the financial matters they face allowing them to enjoy more of what they enjoy in life.
News & UPDATES
ST. LOUIS, September 23, 2020 – Encouraged by a successful launch of its first expansion market last year in Denver, Moneta® is now launching its...
Moneta immediately stands out among other top Registered Investment Advisers (RIAs) in the latest national rankings published by Barron’s because of...
Luke Ferraro | Director of Investment Research To date, 2020 has been a unique year for the financial markets. A global pandemic and domestic social...
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
100 South Brentwood Blvd.
St. Louis, Missouri, 63105