The WEBER DICKENS Team
With a combined thirty plus years of experience in working with clients in varying situations and circumstances, Doug Weber and Bill Dickens have developed an extensive expertise in counseling successful individuals, families and institutions in the areas of:
- Executive Benefits and Financial Planning
- Business Transitions
- Wealth Preservation and Legacy Planning
- Emerging Affluent and Wealth Accumulation
- Women in Transition
- Retirement from Federal Service
- Qualified Retirement Plan Design and Administration for Businesses
- Endowment and Private Foundation Policy Design and Investment Management
We take pride in the confidence our clients place in our team and for the opportunity to act as their advocate in the financial matters they face allowing them to enjoy more of what they enjoy in life.
News & UPDATES
By Brighton Samet, Moneta Tax Planning Consultant Under guidance from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), anyone who already took a required minimum...
The Democratic Party took control of Congress and the White House for the first time in a decade as Electoral College votes were officially counted...
By Brighton Samet, Moneta Tax Planning Consultant The IRS and the Treasury Department began issuing a second round of Economic Impact Payments,...
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
100 South Brentwood Blvd.
St. Louis, Missouri, 63105