Sadler Georgen Harmon Team
We limit our practice to those who can most benefit from our unique service and expertise. Unlike advisors with hundreds—even thousands — of clients, we have time to consider all the opportunities that exist for you. We approach our practice with enthusiasm for our client relationships and the professional growth of our entire team.
We thrive on managing the complexities of your financial affairs to give you the freedom to live the life you have worked tirelessly to achieve. We are committed to creating and maintaining the high level of trust necessary for enduring, multigenerational relationships and intend to be here for you, your children and your children’s children. Throughout our collaborative relationship, you can expect to:
- Be cared for and feel valued and important
- Have confidence in our knowledge and expertise
- Experience our commitment to your financial security
- Partner with us in pursuing your goals with a concrete, well thought-out financial strategy
- Serve as an impartial sounding board and facilitator for family financial meetings
- Receive clear advice and related action items through our regular meetings
- Get to know our team personally and trust we will respond to your needs in a timely manner
We care about our clients, take great satisfaction in seeing their goals fulfilled and go the extra mile to ensure they are attained. You can put your mind at ease knowing you have a trusted partner committed to acting only in your best interest.
Aoifinn Devitt, MBA | Chief Investment Officer Chris Kamykowski, CFA, CFP® | Head of Investment Strategy and Research After hesitating for months...
The St. Louis Business Journal named Moneta to its 2022 list of the metro area’s biggest corporate philanthropists. Moneta ranked No. 8 among the...
By Michael Torney, CFP, J.D., LL.M. It’s an unusual time for people approaching retirement. While everyone wants to know if they are financially...
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
100 South Brentwood Blvd.
St. Louis, Missouri, 63105