In 2017, 2018 and 2019 Mark was named to Forbes magazine’s list of “Top Millennial Advisors” in the U.S. Chosen from more than 19,000 nominations, the list recognized advisers born after 1980 who are considered to be future industry leaders. In 2019 and 2020 Forbes also recognized Mark on their annual Best-In-State Wealth Advisor list. Mark was named to the St. Louis Business Journal’s prestigious “40 Under 40” list in 2018.
Mark currently serves on Moneta’s human resources and culture committees. In this role, he is working to develop the firm’s strategic vision with respect to these areas and to ensure its benefits, policies and culture reflect the evolving needs of current and future employees.
Mark has embraced the importance of giving back to the community. Currently he is a member of the Board of Directors and finance committee of the nonprofit organization, Angels’ Arms. Mark was also instrumental in helping to set up The Lane Thomas Foundation in 2017, which provides financial support for non-medical expenses to families with children in need of life-saving organ transplants at Omaha health care facilities. He currently serves as Treasurer on their Board of Directors. In addition, Mark recently joined the Missouri Baptist Foundation Board of Directors.
- B.S., Accounting, Maryville University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP)
- Member AICPA
- Member MOCPA
- De La Salle Middle School, former Board Member, Finance Committee
- Angels’ Arms, Board Member and Finance Committee
- Missouri Baptist Healthcare Foundation, Board Member
- Lane Thomas Foundation, Board Member, Treasurer