Lauren FerraroAIF®, QPA, CPC, CPFA
Lauren earned her B.A. in Communications with a Minor in Psychology from the University of Missouri – St. Louis. She joined Moneta Group in 2008.
On the Finerty Retirement Team, she brings her expertise in retirement planning to financial planning. As an Advisor, her primary role is providing plan sponsors with the tools needed to accomplish their goals including consulting on plan design and employee education programs. She enjoys interaction with clients and strives to build long lasting relationships with them.
Outside of Moneta, she spends her free time with family, traveling, and reading. She is very active with running and enjoys training for marathons. Lauren is also an Assistant Coach for Girls on the Run, a program for middle school girls to inspire and motivate them through interactive lessons and running. She enjoys teaching the girls the skills needed to build confidence and accomplish their goals.
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA)
- Certified Pension Consultant (CPC)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Series 65 licensed
- Member of American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor