Laura earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political and Social Thought from The University of Virginia, and an Master of Arts in Government from the College of William and Mary. Prior to joining Moneta, Laura served in a variety of operations management roles, including for a small law firm, a customer experience consulting and training company and, most recently, a landscaping company.
Laura is an avid gardener and also enjoys reading, researching and walking. She and her husband, Scott, have two grown kids and live in Webster Groves.
- B.A., Political and Social Thought, Minor in French, The University of Virginia
- M.A., Government, College of William & Mary
- Junior League of St. Louis, former Board Member and Vice President, 6 years
- Gateway Greening, former Board Member
- Kirkwood United Methodist Preschool, former Board Member