Geneen Von KlohaMBA, CTFA
Geneen earned her B.S. in Business Administration, with an emphasis in Finance, from the University of Missouri–Columbia and her Masters of Business Administration, with an emphasis in Information Technology, from the University of La Verne–California. Prior to joining Moneta in 2002, she worked for Trilogy Financial Services as a Registered Representative in West Covina, California. She grew up in Webster Groves and graduated from WGHS.
When working with clients on the Finerty Team, Geneen works to consistently, identify smart strategies for philanthropic giving, wealth creation, protection, and tax-efficient distribution to future generations. Her goal is to always deliver creative strategies through ‘Raving Fan’ service.
Outside of her work at Moneta, Geneen is also active in the civic community. Most notably, she serves as Vice President for NAMI St. Louis and as a Trustee for Community School, assigned to the Finance and Investment Committees.
Geneen met her husband, Troy, during a year-long domestic exchange program at California State Polytechnic University - Pomona during her undergraduate studies. Geneen and Troy reside on the west side of Grant’s Farm with their four children. Gylian, Georgiana, & Genevieve, fondly referred to as the three G’s, and "little man" Truman, monopolize most of Geneen’s time outside of the office. The highlight of her day is reading to the children or being read to by the oldest two.
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB), a subsidiary of the American Bankers Association, Member
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- Series 65 (Registered Investment Advisor) licensed
- Notary Public
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – St. Louis, Board Member and Vice President, past Treasurer
- The Bach Society of Saint Louis, Past Board Member/Secretary/Endowment Committee Chair
- Community School Board of Trustees, Finance and Investment Committees
- Goddard School, Past Vice President and Current PTO Member
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri, Volunteer and Member