Poling holds a BSBA and MBA from Bowling Green State University and was part of Stanford University’s Executive Management Program. He is very active in the St. Louis community serving on boards for organizations such as the St. Louis Community Foundation, Cultural Festival, Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis, Bowling Green University Foundation, Repertory Theatre of St. Louis, Civic Entrepreneur, Inc, and St. Louis Art Fair.
He resides in a 120 year old vintage home in the Central West End, and spends much of the winter at the family beach house in Naples, FL. Don enjoys time with family (2 children and 6 grandchildren,) traveling, hiking National Parks, reading history and biographies and staying active.
- MBA, Bowling Green State University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Executive Management Program, Stanford University
- St. Louis Community Foundation, Board Member
- Scholarship Foundation of St. Louis, Board Member
- Bowling Green University Foundation, Board Member
- Salem Methodist Church, Finance Committee
- Private Company Advisory Board