David earned his BA in Economics from Duke University and his MBA from Washington University. He earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ designation, indicating a high standard of excellence and professionalism as a financial planner. David has worked his entire career in the Wealth Management industry first as Vice President and Personal Trust Portfolio Manager for Mercantile Trust Company and then as Senior Vice President and Portfolio Manager Team Leader for Bank of America.
David works with his team to provide thoughtful advice and implement those recommendations through exceptional service. He is proud of his team and is honored by the trust his clients have put in him. He and his team work hard every day to earn that trust.
David and his wife, Christy, have three sons they cherish. He was born and raised in St. Louis and remains active in the community. David plays golf poorly but manages to enjoy it anyway along with cycling and other outdoor activities.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®
- Better Business Bureau – Eastern Missouri and Southern Illinois, past Board Member
- The Church of St. Michael & St. George, past Vestry member
- U.S. Vets St. Louis, Advisory Board, past member
- St. Andrew’s Resources for Seniors System, past Board Member
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse of St. Louis, past Treasurer
- Academic Affairs Advisory committee, Duke University, past member
- CDS Alumni Annual Fund, past Co-Chair
100 South Brentwood Blvd.
St. Louis, Missouri, 63105