FOUNDATIONS & ENDOWMENTS
Moneta provides high-touch service, open architecture, and unbiased, conflict-free financial advice for your institution’s needs. We work with managing committees to apply a rigorous and time-tested investment process and philosophy to help your organization meet its goals. As your fiduciary, we work with you collaboratively to:
· Develop a formal, written due diligence process and prepare quarterly reports documenting this process.
· Assist with the documentation and maintenance of the committee’s investment policy statements and objectives for each fund.
· Monitor existing investments and make recommendations for changes, as necessary and appropriate.
· Educate on investment strategy and best practices, as needed.
· Act as your advocate with third-party vendor relationships.
David Wickenhauser | Investments Strategist As the S&P 500 inches closer to bear market territory, our Investments Strategist David...
The St. Louis Business Journal named Moneta to its 2022 list of the metro area’s biggest corporate philanthropists. Moneta ranked No. 8 among the...