Nonetheless, our team still found time to weigh in on key industry trends. See below for a recap of the month’s media highlights:
Financial Advisor Magazine (see page 2): Without diversity, firms miss opportunity
- Our Chief Talent Officer Bethany Wilkinson and Director of Strategic Planning & Performance Management Anthony Palazzolo spoke with reporter Karen DeMasters about diversity and inclusion efforts in the advisory space. Specifically, Bethany and Anthony explained Moneta’s process for attracting and retaining a range of talent to better serve our diverse client base.
- In this article, Partner Diane Compardo shared how she strategically built a team committed to elevating each other and delivering top-notch client service. Diane also touched on her approach to advising younger women in the industry.
- Our CEO & Chairman of the Board Eric Kittner conducted an in-depth Q&A about why remaining completely partner-owned is best for Moneta clients and advisors. Eric also discussed Moneta’s history, keys to the firm’s success, recent company milestones, his approach to client service and the current market environment — to name a few!
- Kiplinger turned to our CEO & Chairman of the Board for insight on red flags in the advisor-client relationship. Eric highlighted the importance of checking in with clients regularly and during significant life events.
Financial Advisor Magazine: Why it’s best to grow your RIA without outside capital
- Eric Kittner, CEO & Chairman of the Board, authored an article explaining how the introduction of outside capital can adversely affect a financial advisory firm’s independent decision-making. Specifically, Eric outlined the potential impacts to employees, clients and corporate culture.
© 2021 Moneta Group Investment Advisors, LLC. All rights reserved. Moneta Group Investment Advisors, LLC is an SEC registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of Moneta Group, LLC. Registration as an investment advisor does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Moneta is a service mark owned by Moneta Group, LLC. These articles do not individually or collectively constitute an offer to sell or buy securities, nor does any statement contained herein represent any specific recommendation.