Since we started our firm in 2015, we are proud of the growth and success we have achieved together with our clients, friends, and professional colleagues. We are thankful for the trust and confidence our clients have placed in us, and we are grateful for the privilege of helping our clients plan for some of their life’s biggest decisions.
With our rapid growth has come the need for scalability and infrastructure, a solution that gives us the advantage of large-scale resources without sacrificing the exceptional level of personalized attention and service our clients know and deserve from us.
We want you, our valued clients, colleagues, and friends, to know that we have found that solution. We discovered a prestigious wealth management firm with a 150-year history of incredible integrity and success in St. Louis, MO that was seeking to partner with an established, successful firm in the Denver market, like us.
We are excited to announce that, effective November 1st, 2019, Dunston Financial Group and Moneta will become one firm, . Key benefits include:
- Client-first approach. Moneta shares our passion for making all business decisions based upon what is best for our clients. Maintaining a fiduciary commitment was a must for us. Moneta was the first firm in the country to offer comprehensive financial planning services in 1933 with the maxim, problems to solve, not prospects to sell.
- Fee-only. A continued commitment to fee-only, conflict-free advice.
- Top-tier firm. By partnering with Moneta, we become the nation’s second largest fee-only Registered Investment Advisor with more than $23B in assets under advisement and $20B in assets under management as ranked by InvestmentNews. Barron’s ranked Moneta No. 4 among the nation’s independent RIAs in 2018 for its combination of quality and scale.
- Deep resources for unparalleled support.
- 42 additional highly credentialed partners to help our clients answer their most challenging questions
- 70+ team members dedicated to helping us run more efficiently so we can serve our clients even better
- Added in-house services, such as tax and estate consultants
- A robust investment team with two dedicated bond traders who will help us build world-class investment solutions for our clients
- Access to private equity, hedge fund, real estate, and institutional investment resources due to Moneta’s size and scale
- Top talent. For the past seven years, Moneta has consistently been named as a Top Workplace, attracting and retaining industry leaders.
- Commitment to excellence. Finally, and most importantly, we will embrace a continued culture of excellence and passion for going above and beyond for our clients. We do more so they can too.
Besides having access to significantly more resources and support, nothing else is changing with our firm. Our team (especially our black lab Jetson) is remaining in downtown, but we are also opening a second office with full-time staff in Cherry Creek.
We thank you for your continued support of our firm, and we look forward to continuing to do great things together in the Denver community.
Lynn and the Moneta Team
For more information, please see the following press releases: