WHO IS THE FAMILY CFO?
Serving as your Family CFO, we partner with our clients to mutually develop and implement personalized strategic financial planning solutions including those services listed below and other key financial matters unique to each client.
INDEPENDENT SELECTION PROCESS
Your portfolio management goals are our top priority
• Objective quantitative & qualitative analysis
• Strategy based on modern portfolio theory
• Ongoing monitoring/ rebalancing
RETIREMENT SUFFICIENCY & PLANNINGS
How much and when? We help you answer the key retirement questions
• Transitioning from the working world, counseling for the next step
• Tax-efficiency of withdrawals & ongoing financial analysis
PLANNING FOR EDUCATION
Helping you plan for your family’s academic future
• Education funding sufficiency analysis
• Assessment of funding strategies
• Continuous investment evaluation
TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES
INCOME TAX CONSULTING
We make the mundane aspects of managing your finances easier
• Tax Planning
• Coordinate tax return preparation and estimated payments
• Bookkeeping & bill paying services
We provide seamless advice for both family and business issues
• Retirement plan design, administration & communication
• Coordinate valuation services
• Buy/ Sell agreements
• Business continuation & succession planning
BANKING & CASH MANAGEMENT
Our relationships with external institutions simplify your financial life.
• Coordinate with bankers & trust departments
• Loans/ Mortgages
• Cash Management
ESTATE & PHILANTHROPIC STRATEGIES
We counsel you on the most difficult and emotional decisions you face.
• Estate & multigenerational planning
• Review documents & beneficiary designations
• Effective wealth transfer & estate conservation techniques
• Exploration of charitable intents
All aspects of your financial universe are considered.
• Independent broker/ product selection
• Life, health, disability & long-term care
• Property & casualty / umbrella assessment
GUIDED BY YOUR GOALS AND BEST INTERESTS, WE CUSTOMIZE AND IMPLEMENT A PLAN FOR YOU TO:
• Protect your assets
• Manage cash flow
• Plan for your future
• Give back to others
If you are an ultra-affluent family with more complex needs, see our Family Office service offering for more details.