In case you missed it, we’ve appointed seasoned professional Andrew Kelsen as our Head of Alternative Investments! This move supports our evolving client needs as Andrew brings with him a vast network of relationships to leverage, helping expand our resource offerings and investment opportunities.
See below for the top media highlights resulting from the announcement:
HFM Global: New Moneta alternatives head starts to explore hedge funds
- Andrew Kelsen, Head of Alternative Investments, spoke with reporter Sasha Fedorenko to discuss his background in the industry and his criteria when considering hedge fund managers’ pitches.
*Full text available upon request.
Family Wealth Report: Who’s moving where in wealth management? – Moneta, Cambridge Associates
- Covering news across the wealth management industry, this outlet shared the announcement of our new Head of Alternative Investments Andrew Kelsen, detailing his responsibilities for the position and highlighting his impressive background.
Financial Planning: Raymond James, LPL Financial, Stifel, plus royal funding, domestic partner certification and more
- In this well-known industry publication, Andrew Kelsen, Head of Alternative Investments, shared what led him to join Moneta and his vision for the new role.
WealthManagement.com: Fund news advisors can use: Direct indexing to grow faster than ETFs, SMAs and mutual funds
- News of Andrew Kelsen’s position as Head of Alternative Investments spread quickly. Reporter Diana Britton included the announcement in her weekly industry news roundup.
Financial Investment News: Moneta welcomes former Chicago Teachers Interim CIO
- Aoifinn Devitt, CIO, discussed the details of the hire of Andrew Kelsen as Head of Alternative Investments. Within the article, Andrew’s vast experience and expertise for the new position is highlighted.
© 2021 Moneta Group Investment Advisors, LLC. All rights reserved. Moneta Group Investment Advisors, LLC is an SEC registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of Moneta Group, LLC. Registration as an investment advisor does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Moneta is a service mark owned by Moneta Group, LLC. These articles do not individually or collectively constitute an offer to sell or buy securities, nor does any statement contained herein represent any specific recommendation.