As one of the nation’s top 10 independent RIAs, leading business and financial media outlets frequently turn to Moneta’s thought leaders for our insight and expertise on various topics, trends and industry themes.
Check out some of our top recent media highlights below:
Financial Planning: Potential tax hikes propel wealthy seniors into tax-advantaged retirement plans
- Tasha Borglum, CFP® and Senior Advisor, shared her insight on how potential tax increases may impact estate planning. In the story, Tasha noted Roth plans are being increasingly used as an estate planning tool for wealthy investors in particular.
U.S. News & World Report: Q&A: M&A is transforming the advisory landscape
- Our CEO and Chairman of the Board Eric Kittner participated in a Q&A about how M&A is transforming the advisory industry. Eric explained how high valuations, the aging advisor demographic and record-low interest rates have all served as catalysts fueling industry transactions.
- Tasha Borglum, CFP® and Senior Advisor, shared her thoughts on how potential tax hikes might spur the use of permanent life insurance policies in financial planning – and her perception of that strategy as these policies gain traction.
- Our Chief Compliance Officer Claire Gorman discussed the biggest misconceptions about RIA compliance, noting a well-curated program must be tailored to the functions of the business, requiring constant interaction with every facet of the organization.
- Our CEO and Chairman of the Board Eric Kittner shared strategies to mitigate potential increases in capital gains taxes. In the article, Eric noted some investors may want to consider expediting the sale of capital assets in 2021 to lock in lower rates.
Investor’s Business Daily: The kids are alright: How advisors help them succeed as planners
- Partner Jim Blair offered his thoughts on involving the next generation in the advisory business. In the story, Jim highlighted his personal experience welcoming his son into the firm as well as mentoring a colleague’s son.
© 2021 Moneta Group Investment Advisors, LLC. All rights reserved. Moneta Group Investment Advisors, LLC is an SEC registered investment advisor and wholly owned subsidiary of Moneta Group, LLC. Registration as an investment advisor does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Moneta is a service mark owned by Moneta Group, LLC. These articles do not individually or collectively constitute an offer to sell or buy securities, nor does any statement contained herein represent any specific recommendation.