A Certified Financial Planner™, Zach began his career at Moneta in 2013. During his tenure, he has developed a strong, solutions-oriented commitment to his clients, specifically focusing on portfolio management. In addition, he enjoys interacting with clients and tending to their day-to-day financial needs. As an advisor, he believes his role is the perfect combination of both his technical education and his passion for building lifelong client relationships.
Prior to joining the Compardo, Wienstroer, Conrad & Janes Team, Zach received a master’s degree in Applied Financial Economics from Saint Louis University’s John Cook School of Business and a bachelor’s degree in Finance and Banking from the University of Missouri- Columbia’s Trulaske College of Business. As an undergraduate, Zach was a four-year recipient of the prestigious Chick Evans Scholarship, serving as both president of the Missouri chapter and treasurer of the National Committee during his senior year.
Zach is the co-founder and co-chair of the Young Friends of SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital and is also a member of the SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Foundation Development Board. In addition, he is a member of the Young Benefactors Development Board, as well as the events and fundraising committee, for The First Tee of Greater St. Louis. Zach is an active member of the Evans scholarship alumni association.
An avid athlete, Zach spends most of his free time playing sports, in particular golf. He annually plays in several local and state golf tournaments. He also enjoys traveling, trying new restaurants, trivia, and socializing with friends. A native of Kansas City, Zach has adopted St. Louis as his hometown and is a passionate fan of the St. Louis Cardinals (when the team is not competing with the Kansas City Royals, of course).
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Master of Science, Applied Financial Economics, Saint Louis University
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Evans Scholarship Alumni Association
- The First Tee of Greater St. Louis, Young Benefactors Development Board and Events & Fundraising Committee
- Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, Foundation Development Board; Co-Chair, Young Friends of Cardinal Glennon; and Committee Member, Scoops of Fun Fundraising Event