Ron has been a driving force behind the team’s tremendous growth and increased national presence during the past decade. In addition to serving a select roster of clients, he oversees the day-to-day management and strategic development of the team by leading its talent acquisition and business development efforts, as well as cultivating and adopting best practices to create an unsurpassed experience for all of the team’s clients.
“The quality of our people meaningfully distinguishes us from many other advisory teams. This depth of excellence is reflected in our team members’ academic and professional credentials, years of experience serving successful families, breadth and depth of investment and planning knowledge, intellectual rigor, and orientation to truth, ethical standards, interpersonal skills, and empathy”
Prior to joining Moneta, Ron spent more than 17 years in public accounting, including being named a partner at Ernst & Young. During his tenure there, he was involved in various tax leadership, business development, and client service roles. He leverages this experience when working with clients and mentoring the team.
Currently, Ron serves on Moneta’s family office, finance and marketing committees. He and his wife, Diane Compardo, are parents to three active boys. In addition to playing basketball, he enjoys coaching youth sports. Outside of the office, Ron likes to spend time reading, exploring new wines, and taking family adventure trips. “Having a work-life balance is important to me. Moneta is a great fit for my skills, my interests, and my family life.”
- Southern Illinois University
- B.S., Accounting
- Master of Accountancy, Concentration in Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant
- AICPA and MSCPA
- Southern Illinois University: College of Business, Dean’s External Advisory Board
- Southern Illinois University School of Accounting, Advisory Board
- Cardinal Ritter Senior Services, Finance Committee Member, Former Board Member and Treasurer
- Forsyth School, Former Board Treasurer and Finance Chair
- Angels’ Arms, Former Board Member
- Webster University George Herbert Walker School of Business and Technology, Former Board Member