Moneta Group Advisor Megan Riley works on the Finerty Retirement Team as a Senior Retirement Plan Advisor to design programs for business owners. When working with clients, Megan strives to really listen to their goals and objectives. She knows that successful planning always begins with the end result in mind.
Megan earned her B.A. in Political Science from Denison University, cum laude, her J.D. from Saint Louis University School of Law, and her LL.M. in Taxation from Washington University School of Law. She joined Moneta in 1995 and served as an Advisor on the Georgen team beginning in 1998.
In 2012, the Finerty Pietroburgo Carpenter Team and Georgen Team partnered to form the Retirement Plan Team, a specialized group dedicated to serving the needs of institutional clients. Megan continues to serve on the Retirement Plan Team today.
Having spent many years at Moneta, Megan considers herself very fortunate to have been mentored by such talented professionals. She works to exhibit the same depth and knowledge and to incorporate Moneta’s core values into all of her work.
When not working with her clients, Megan enjoys spending time with her family. Megan and her husband, Perron, have three children.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Series 65 licensed
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Junior League of St. Louis
- Ready Readers, Board Member
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital, Legacy Advisor
- RPS Benefits, Advisory Board
- ASPPA Member (American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries)