From a young age, Marc Boguslaw has been in the business of building. After graduating from college, Marc joined his family’s business, The Missouri Bolt Corporation, taking over the reins as chief executive officer at age 37. He ultimately grew the company’s revenues more than tenfold during his tenure.
Even after selling the company and “retiring,” Marc continued to build by developing new skills and hobbies, namely studying piano, lap swimming, tennis and the culinary arts. “I’m a builder by nature,” Marc states. “I helped build the family business over a 34 year span. After retiring, I realized it was something I’d never stop doing.”
Marc’s high energy and drive didn’t allow him to remain retired. In 2013, he joined Moneta as a director of business development. In this role, Marc is dedicated to building new relationships. “I can offer prospective clients a unique perspective, because I’ve been in their shoes.”
In his spare time, Marc volunteers with various non-profit organizations, hones his cooking craft, and spends an hour a day practicing the piano. He and his wife, Christy Garesché, enjoy traveling and spending time with family.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Colorado
- The Plaza In Clayton Condominium Association, President
- Sons of Bosses, Founder & Past President
- OASIS, Volunteer
- Meadowbrook Country Club, Past President
- National Fastener Distribution Association, Past Associate Chairman
- Whitfield School, Past Member, Board of Directors
- Licensed Investment Advisor Representative (Series 65)