Moneta Group Partner Joe Sheehan serves all of his clients as their Family CFO by incorporating Moneta’s core values and serving as his clients’ advocate in every situation.
Joe graduated from Vanderbilt University in 1974 with a B.A in Economics and then spent seven years as a pilot in the U.S. Navy. After leaving the Navy, he earned his MBA in Finance from Northeastern University, then returned to St. Louis to work in his family’s business.
In 1991, Joe joined Moneta as a partner financial advisor or Family CFO.
At Moneta, Joe and his team work to find solutions for their clientele – whether a family, business, or other entity. The Sheehan Kittner Team works diligently each day to cater to each client’s unique financial needs.
In addition to serving clients as a Family CFO, Joe is the past CEO/COO of Moneta Group. Joe is very involved in the St. Louis community and has served on many boards, which include National Advisor’s Trust Company and St. Michael’s School. He continues to serve on many others, including St. Luke’s Hospital, National Conference for Community and Justice, Craft Alliance, and Chaminade College Preparatory School.
Joe and his wife, Caroline, have twin sons. Of all of his many accomplishments, Joe is most proud of his family.
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- ACCREDITED WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADVISOR?
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor?
- Financial Management Association
- Financial Planning Association
- Chaminade College Preparatory School, Finance Committee and Board Member
- Craft Alliance, Board Member and Treasurer
- National Conference for Community and Justice of Metropolitan St. Louis, Treasurer
- St. Luke’s Hospital, Finance Committee and Board Member