Bill Dickens works to help clients think through the various financial decisions that they face. In this challenging and rewarding role, he appreciates the confidence that clients place in his team not only as an advisor, but also as a family advocate.
Bill earned his B.S. in Business Administration and Finance Track Certification in Financial Planning from University of Missouri – St. Louis. With Moneta since 2002, Bill enjoys working in an environment of commitment and passion for serving clients and acting only in their best interests.
At Moneta, Bill collaborates with Doug Weber on behalf of both family and business clients. Bill applies his significant experience and expertise in helping business owners, executives, and many physicians navigate their pursuit of financial independence. Having parents with over 30 years of service to the federal government, Bill also maintains a specialty in advising federal employees on the complexities of retirement from public service.
Bill and his wife, Kimberly, have two little girls named Jillian and Gwyneth and a baby boy named David. Kimberly is an elementary school principal in the Rockwood School District. Bill enjoys spending time with his family and friends. He is an avid baseball fan and can often be found in the bleachers at Busch Stadium during the summer
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Missouri- St. Louis
- Finance Track Certification in Financial Planning, University of Missouri- St. Louis
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Financial Planning Association of Greater St. Louis, Past Board Member
- University of Missouri – St. Louis, Planned Giving Committee
- University of Missouri- St. Louis, Business School Finance Advisory Board
- University of Missouri- St. Louis, Alumni Association
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society 2009 Class of Corporate Achievers
- Estate Planning Council of St. Louis, Member