Knowing our clients and truly understanding their goals and objectives is at the heart of the work that we do on our team. Taking the time to learn from our clients and customizing an approach to navigating complicated financial matters is key to the long-standing partnership that we have with our clients.
With a combined thirty plus years of experience in working with clients in varying situations and circumstances, Doug Weber and Bill Dickens have developed an extensive expertise in counseling successful individuals, families and institutions in the areas of:
- Executive Benefits and Financial Planning
- Business Transitions
- Wealth Preservation and Legacy Planning
- Emerging Affluent and Wealth Accumulation
- Women in Transition
- Retirement from Federal Service
- Qualified Retirement Plan Design and Administration for Businesses
- Endowment and Private Foundation Policy Design and Investment Management
We take pride in the confidence our clients place in our team and for the opportunity to act as their advocate in the financial matters they face allowing them to enjoy more of what they enjoy in life.