Ron G. Wienstroer CPA
Direct (314) 244-3451 | email@example.com
Moneta Group Partner Ron Wienstroer serves all of his clients as a Family CFO. On The Compardo Team, Ron uses his significant experience in public accounting and finance to help his clients achieve success.
Ron earned his B.S. in Accounting and Masters of Accounting with a concentration in Taxation from Southern Illinois University. Prior to joining Moneta, he spent 17 years in public accounting at Ernst & Young, where he was involved in various tax leadership, business development, and client service roles. He also spent time at Price Waterhouse, now PriceWaterhouseCoopers, experiencing all facets of the business, including both the corporate side and the individual and family side.
On The Compardo Team, Ron strives to consistently exceed client expectations. He works to listen to his clients, understand their real needs, and forge long-term relationships that will lead to clients’ financial success.
Ron and his wife, Diane Compardo, have three active boys. He enjoys coaching his boys’ basketball teams and using his family season tickets for Cardinals’ games. Ron also likes to spend time reading, exploring new wines, and taking family adventure trips.
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Forsyth School, Board of Trustees and Finance Committee member
- Cardinal Ritter Senior Services, board member and Treasurer
- Southern Illinois University College of Business, Dean's External Advisory Board and School of Accounting Advisory Board member
- Webster University George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology, former board member