Mark D. Heffernan CPA, CFP®, PFS, MBA
Direct (314) 244-3311 | email@example.com
Moneta Group Partner Mark Heffernan serves all of his clients as their Family CFO. As Partner Financial Advisor, Mark places high importance on making life easier for his clients. Mark has been widely quoted in both local and national financial articles, and has been recognized with the Schwab IMPACT™ Best-In-Business Award in 2007 and the Five Star Wealth Managers Best-In-Client Satisfaction Award annually since 2008. Armed with significant expertise and over 25 years experience in financial and investment planning, Mark works to help clients make the best decisions in every situation.
Mark earned his BSBA in Economics from University of Missouri in 1986 and his MBA in Finance from Saint Louis University in 1991. Prior to joining Moneta in 2003, he gained many years of industry experience, including time with Price Waterhouse and A.G. Edwards in St. Louis.
Today, the Heffernan Team works to alleviate the fears and ease the burden on their clients in dealing with the complexities that come from having wealth. They strive to build trust and put clients’ interests first in order to give them the confidence that they are truly receiving unbiased advice.
Outside of his work at Moneta, Mark is heavily involved in the St. Louis community. He has served on many boards, including time as president of Chaminade College Preparatory School Alumni Board, a member of the Board for the Mary Ryder Home, and as a member of the Barnes-Jewish Hospital Foundation Planned Giving Committee. He continues to serve on others, acting as the Board President for the Chaminade Board of Trustees and Treasurer of Moneta Group Charitable Foundation.
Mark enjoys playing golf and tennis. He and his wife, Cindy, have three children.
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Personal Financial Specialist
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Moneta Group Charitable Foundation, Treasurer
- Spring Hill College Parent Advisory Council
- Chaminade College Preparatory School Board of Trustees, Board President
- Chaminade College Preparatory School Alumni Board, past President
- Mary Ryder Home, past Board Member