Moneta Group Senior Advisor Logan Finerty works on the Finerty Pietroburgo Carpenter Team and takes his duty beyond just the numbers. The team creates strong relationships with their clients and provides comprehensive financial guidance to individuals, endowments, and foundations.
Logan earned his B.S. in Business with a concentration in Finance from the University of Richmond. After graduation, he returned to St. Louis and spent a year working for Wells Fargo as a Product Specialist on the firm’s fixed-income trading desk. He then joined investment management firm Thompson, Siegel, and Walmsley in Richmond, VA as an Associate Analyst. Looking to return home, he joined Moneta two years later as an Advisor on the Finerty Pietroburgo Carpenter Team.
A Chartered Financial Analyst® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Logan uses his expertise and significant experience to help clients navigate complicated financial decisions that help them reach their financial goals.
A St. Louis native, Logan was honored in 2016 by the St. Louis Business Journal as one of its 30 Under 30 winners. He lives in Clayton, and, in his free time, enjoys tennis, golf, and rooting for the St. Louis Cardinals.
- CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST ®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- 30 Under 30: St. Louis Business Journal 2016
- St. Louis CFA Society
- Estate Planning Council of St. Louis
- The Financial Planning Association
- John Burroughs School, Alumni Board
- University of Richmond Alumni Association, Regional Leader
- Friends of CHARACTERplus, Board Member, Vice President