Kelli A. Jones CFP®, CPA, MAcc
Direct (314) 244-3363 | email@example.com
Moneta Group Advisor Kelli Jones works on the Duff Team to provide clients with the best options to meet their goals.
Kelli earned both her B.S. in Accountancy and Master in Accountancy from University of Missouri – Columbia. Prior to joining Moneta, she worked at Arthur Andersen. Attracted to the client-centered, team approach at Moneta, she joined the Duff Team as an Advisor in 2002.
When working with the Duff Team, Kelli draws from multiple backgrounds and areas of expertise to offer the best tools and exceptional service to clients. Kelli strives to develop a partnership with her clients to achieve a common goal – the goal defined by the clients. Recognized with Jefferson City Magazine’s 2014 Ones to Watch Award and as a FIVE STAR Wealth Manager annually since 2012, she works with her team to only act in their clients’ best interests.
When not at Moneta, Kelli is an active member of her community. She has served on many boards, including the Rape and Abuse Crisis Service of Jefferson City as Treasurer and President, and continues to serve on many
Kelli and her husband, Scott, enjoy traveling, trout fishing, Mizzou sports, and spending time with their children, Caleb and Kendall. Kelli lives with her family in Jefferson City.
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional
- Rape and Abuse Crisis Service (RACS) of Jefferson City, Board of Directors, Finance Committee
- St. Mary's Health Center Foundation, Board of Directors; planned giving, Cancer Center campaign, and finance committees
- Belair Elementary PTA, Treasurer
- Jefferson City Public Schools, Vanguard Leadership Program, 2011 class member